Skip to main content

Welcome

Welcome to my journeys!  I am excited to be sharing them with you.  Since this blog was only started after my second major journey, you will have to follow the following links to read about it.  However, the rest I will be blogging about as I have time.  Blessings as you follow along!

Guatemala Day 1
Guatemala Day 2
Guatemala Day 3
Guatemala Day 4
Guatemala Day 5
Guatemala Day 6
Guatemala Day 7
Guatemala Day 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand 2017: Falling in Love with ZOE

A place where broken children become whole through the love of Jesus and lonely children become part of a family. Where hope is restored and hurts healed. Where a new chance at life blooms. Where laughter echoes through open air hallways and smiles grow. It's a beautiful place of beautiful people, and it's a place that I fell in love with. It's ZOE International.  PC: ZOE From stepping onto the plane August 15 to stepping off on August 27, I went on a short term mission trip to Thailand through ZOE International. When I left for the trip, I had no idea what to expect, and all I really knew about ZOE was that they work to prevent child trafficking, rescue children, and help them through the restoration process. I had heard about it through one of their missionary couples who spoke twice at the church I started attending a couple of years ago.  I was not prepared for all that ZOE is: children so happy, loved and at home that you would never know their past; am...